Friday, July 20, 2007

lalala.

Elias, it should be 'him', not 'it'. hahas. Brothers are irritating, but elder bro rocks.

Guess what time i woke up this morning? 7am leh. Wahlao. But since im such a good student now, i chionged and went to school by taxi. The uncle didn't charge me the extra $2. Thanks ah. The thing is, i didn't pon. Which i would have done at anyother times.

Seriously, i'm beginning to feel that im changing, hopefully for the better. Every night before i sleep, i would think and ponder about my future. Like going which poly, get what job etc. Is this normal? Lmao. Come to think of it, i damn regretted my sec 2's life. Damn, i wasted it away. I just got myself to blame for my own situation now.

If i get myself trapped in this hole, i can get myself out.

My neck's hurting, wonder why. Ache more than a pain. Irritating leh. zzz. Aha, i know. I have been paying too much attention in class, thus the ache. Ok, i will not pay so much attention in class next time. hahas. That's crap and the ache's still there. Blah.

No comments: